Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Nerd Parenting

Just shy of one year old, I'm trying to get serious about my son's education. So I'm like,

This is a torus. It is both a mathematical shape and a model of the universe. What would you like to tackle first, boy? Volume, surface area, or physics?


Ok. Was I a little ambitious? Let's try something else...


GAME THEORY! It's all about conflict and cooperation. You'll deal with this a lot in your life. Just tell them your dad can beat up their dad. But don't bring anyone's dad home to test the validity of that statement. Are you listening?


I'll take that as a "no". 
Moving on...Moving on...


Hey! It looks like you could get into a little psychology! There's a lot of violence in the news, and on the PS4 while you are sleeping. Let's open'er up!


Yeah. That one kind of had the same effect on me, to be honest.

Luckily, I know a way to really get you excited!


BLANKET ATTACK! I guess the other stuff can wait for another day. Or maybe decade. I guess we'll stick to Mr.Brown Can Moo, Can you? for now. Silly Mama Jellyfish!

2 comments: